Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the Hogue OM and Clerke barrel combo from J&G sales. Took all of 20mins or so to install. Started shooting at 53yds and within 10shots it settled down into a very consistent .60" group. Off-hand feel is great! The 16" barrel will take some getting used to in looks.....kinda got that custom/nasty look :).

Man I havent been able to hit anything at 50yds on a regular basis with the stock barrel. Now this is living PHAT!

Perferator

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to say that I'm using CCI MiniMag solids. Happens to shoot these very nicely....when it warms up and the barrel is broke in I'll try other ammo but what the heck...... .60 at 50?!

I'll have to get used to the live rounds staying put and just dig them out with a knife unless I shoot them out.

Perf

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
corey said:
I have a GM barrel that does that with velocitors, but works fine with federal bulk pack. Just try some different ammo and see what happens.
Thanx, Corey. The CCI's engage the rifling pretty good, you can feel it "break loose" before the round comes out. Everything else is over the top and working great.

Perf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.