Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Yukon too High?

crossfire said:
how high is the revival yukon checkpeace, i've heard for some people that it is to high, is it really that unbariably high, thanks
Yeah man, its so high I gotta stand on a chair to see center in my scope!!!! No, wait a minute , that might be me thats high, cuz my bottles real low!
Actually, depends on how big an objective lens on you scope and how high you have it mounted. Mine seem ok with 40 and 42mm!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
crossfire said:
how high is the revival yukon checkpeace, i've heard for some people that it is to high, is it really that unbariably high, thanks
The biggest problem for me is that the high comb 'pushes' my line of sight slightly to the left and up and I have to 'squeeze' my face a little tighter to get lined up with the scope. I'm going to change my mount to raise the scope slightly and see if that helps.

·
Registered
21,547 Posts
what a coincidence guys. just finished up on a blaster / yukon type stock and had concerns with that cheekpiece. installed the bbl /receiver / scope with med rings holding a 44mm AO and fits me perfect. havent shot it yet as the stock is drying out from a poly o'coat. but i KNOW my earmuffs will hit which is aggravating. will probably use ear plugs when shooting this baby.

for a pic moosey on to the 17HM2 forum and look for the "beerbelly"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.