Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

yellow black revival stocks

482 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Cassings
It seems they're still making the stocks, but do they make them in left hand?
(wonder if they'll ship to Canada :( )
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
satisfied customer

i was one of "bits of pieces" first clients to be ordering a revival stock from them, and i have to say the service was excellent and pricing was fair.

Barry Jensen is a great guy to deal with, and recommend him to any Canadian....
now if he only became a RFC sponser.....

http://www.bitsofpieces.com/

post #50 for me ...yippie!!!

· Registered
3,845 Posts
Yes i have ordered a Revival industries stock from them as well. The stock shipped in about 2 days!!! Another thing was that i overpaid shipping a bit so they kindly sent me a check for the ammound i overpaid. Great service IMHO. He should become a Sponser...

· Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Guys...

We have a wide range of colours/configurations, but not yet all of them! The prices on our website are in Canadian $$ and shipping is $10 - $12 for a stock, depending on your location. GST is added, which we hate as much as all of you, but c'est la vie!

· Registered
3,845 Posts
Bout $215 shipped with taxes and everithin. They are bout $130 US so the time you convert the dollar which would make it about $170 or so and then pay taxes which would make it about $200 and then pay shipping and duty and all of that you are probably allready over $215. Plus it is always good to support someone from your own country if ya know what i mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.