Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY! I thought maybe I'd never see that magic 250. It's amazing what a new eye can do to help score... or more correctly, the abilty to see the point where the crosshairs intersect.

25 yards. 250-13X. Giggle. :t

Ron

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew it was close, but wasn't sure I had it tillIgotinsidetothescoringguage.

Guesswho'sspacebarjustquitworking?

IthoughtIhadmoreX's,butanlya249'

Thisisgonnamakememad.........
Hope
my
other
keyboard
Works..

:mad:
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmmm

20.keyboards.in.my.trashpile,.and.not.one.with.the.right.plugin.
and.no.adapters.

I.suppose.a.replacement.will.cost.a.hundred.bucks.

Dunno.if.a.250.was.worth.that.much??

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh,well,too.happy.right.now.to.be.too.terribly.mad

:D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Way to go!

I quite understood your e-mail, to me, with your frustration that RFC was down and you couldn't make that announcement!

That 250 sure feels good, don't it?

I remember my first 250......I was sweating and shaking so hard on that last shot......I was more surprised that I hit the paper, at all.

:t :t Pal!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Way to go, Ron - congrats!!! Who said Bionics don't work? If you get another one, mail it to me - I need it - I'm maxxed out on both guns with a 249/13X the best I have..............

·
Registered
158 Posts
OY!!! - Way to GO!!!

You really _Need_ to have cataracts to have that surgery?:confused:
I think I need to have a talk with my Optometrist;)
Shooting with bifocals is a drag.:(

Congratulations!:t

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sweeeeet. I sorta feel like my little kid worked real hard and got an A in class, seein' as I was one of the guys who goaded you into shooting the Email Match in the first place. Only my little kid is old enough to be my Pappy. :D

Congrats Ron, hearing that put the capper on a pretty cool day. GG

p.s. just got confirmation on a new gun, I'll brag later.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
What?
Only 13 X's

Come on, you can do better than that. :D

Congrats Ron,You deserved it. :)

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now my day is OK. Found an adapter and dragged out one of my old noisy keyboards...but at least it works, even though it sounds like a dang stock 10/22 in rapid fire!

HEY REED! do you have a bolt buffer that will work on a Texas Instruments Keyboard?

:D :D :D

I gotta admit. a couple of the holes were where I wasn't sure I had it till I stuck the guage in, but I'll take 'em and hope they are prettier next time.

At least now, I'm consistant enough I feel like I can start fooling with the tuner again.

Believe me guys, you don't know how frustrating it is when you actually can't see the crosshairs and can only hope they are somewhere near the center. This is like a kid in a candy store, now. Now I can concentrate on technique, etc, instead of straining to see and not being able to even know if you are consistant on your hold because ALLLLL of your concentration is going to your eye. It's a WHOLE different world.... :t

Ron

·
Registered
848 Posts
A very hearty congratulations on your 250!But even more important is your improved sight.I am glad for you.
M.C.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.