Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!

495 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Lilbucksht
Hi fellows,

I picked up an old schuetzen related item on eBay a few weeks ago for $15. This was admittedly a very nice item. I took it to the gun show this weekend and sold it to a friend who likes that schuetzen stuff for $150!! He got his wallet out so fast, I though he was gonna sprain his wrist. I probably coulda sold it to him for $250!! Oh, well, he's a nice guy, and I am not THAT greedy. I thought asking 900% profit at $150 was stretching it kinda thin, but he was very happy to pay the price. And I was happy to get it. I thought you all might get a kick out of the story. :t :D

Hossfeathers
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is was is...

Hi fellows,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your speculations. Computer problems, you know. Anyway, I would like to first say that I fully realized when I sold the item to my friend that I knew little about its value. I knew he would probably like to acquire it from me (that's why I bid on it in the first place), so I asked what I thought was a pretty good price for it. He was happy to get it at my asking price, and I was happy to get my asking price. We both wound up happy over the transaction. And I don't really care if the item was worth lots more than I asked for it. To end the mystery, go to eBay and look up item #7703089114. I am sure it will be a letdown for some of you, since it is nothing more than a membership badge and ribbon for a shooting society in New York, circa 1900 or so. ;)

Hossfeathers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.