SOLD--As new Vortex Golden Eagle, 15-60x52 with ECR-1 MOA reticle. Used extremely lightly on my Anschutz 54.18 MSR, torqued to 13 in/lbs in BKL rings, as I was feeling this setup out and didn't want to mar the scope. Turrets are 1/8 MOA and were spot on for my adjustments, glass is flawless and crystal clear even at higher powers. Focuses down to 20 yards, included all accessories and box included with a new scope. I'm going to let my 54.18 go to a new home, and I have no other rifle that suits this great scope. I would consider selling them together if someone was interested, just message me please.
Asking $1,250 OBO shipped, Cont. U.S. Trades for lower mag, quality scopes considered. Scope will be shipped promptly and very well packed, with tracking provided once payment clears. Would prefer discreet Paypal F&F, or if you'd feel more comfortable using goods and services, I'll split the fees with you. I would also accept USPS money orders. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking.