Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit embarrassed making this post, but I just had to share my joy with this group.

I shot my first ever 250 at 25 yards today (my last box of Eley Match EPS) and my first ever over 240 at 50 yards today (a 242 with Wolf ME). I'm pumped! Even if I never do it again, I'm glad I did it once. I used my stock Anschutz 64 MPR and a Weaver T36 with a Cowan rest. This was also my first time using a BSquare level to help me eliminate cant; I think that was worth at least a few points on my scores.

Thanks to everyone at these rimfirecentral forums who helped me decide on equipment and for getting me interrested in the email matches. I can't say enough good things about all of you for your help. What a great bunch of folks to share this with.

.... Retiree

·
Registered
486 Posts
I sure as heck wouldn't be embaressed to report a 250 AND a 240 in the same month! Especially since I haven't seen a 250 in a couple of months, and I still haven't seen a 240!
Way to go, Retiree:cool:

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Congrats retiree!!!! Those are two milestones I'm not sure I'll ever pass.
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.