Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Wooooohoooooo!!!!

373 5
Just called NFA and they said that my form 4 was approved on Feb 15th. c'mon Federal Mail and get that baby here. It is for an AWC Abraxas Titanium 9mm suppressor. Kinda stoked because they approved it so fast. Went pending on Jan. 22. The dealer that I used was retiring and had 50 outstanding transfers, some up to 5 months old. He got irate and got some people to chew on asses up there and they promised they would have every transfer approved within a week. Just so happens mine was one of them!! Will send some pics when I get it. :t :t

D.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
You think YOU guys have it bad????

At least you ARE filing them.... I've got a STACK of Form 2's, and several Form 1's that are waiting to be sent in. And THEY are going to have to sit there for a little over 11 months!!!
AAAUUUUGGHHHHH!!!
I've got a Form 7 and an SOT application filled out, except for the areas for B-day, and the signatures. I have fingerprint cards typed out and ready to be used. I have a person lined up to GOOD passport photos to staple to the forms, AND I've got an area set aside for my "business premises"!!! and I've got to WAIT to do ANY of it!!! At least I can be acquiring parts kits, equipment, metal stock, and other things that I'll need until I am approved.... Sigh...........

Sincerely,
GAU-2
forlorn in TN, waiting to send his ATF forms off.......

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't follow

What is the holdup bud?? By the way I got my threaded barrel from AWC today and just waiting for the F4 in the mail! And on a side note.....what kinda goodies are ya going to be making??? :D

D.

·
Registered
450 Posts
"I'm" not the problem, it's when I was born!!!

I've got to wait another 11 months til' I can send the Form 7 and the SOT paperwork off, with a lot of my hard earned money. It'll be worth it though :D I'm so excited I can't STAND it!! :D John has already coerced me into buying a couple parts kits (coersion is a subjective word :) ) LOL NOW all that I've got to do is WAIT! I keep telling myself that "patience is a virture" but WHO'S I have yet to find out..... I've got even MORE designs to try now! By the time I'm approved, I'll have so stinkin' many ideas they'll need a separate filing cabinet in the "office" LOL

Sincerely,
GAU-2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.