Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all who have replied on bolt release for magnum. I have a small problem maybe. My new 10/22 mag. will eject shells perfectly when it is being fired. If for some reason I need to cycle the bolt by hand it is not ejecting the shell. This is only on unfired shells. Has anyone else experienced this. Does the gun just need to be shot to loosen up the chamber a smidge. Or is there something that I need to do to correct this.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Repete,

I forgot to ask ya, if your new MAAGGNNUUMM was the "single" or "dual" ejector model.

There are two "models" out there.

There is a very simple "fix" for any jamming problems with the original "single extractors".

Which "style" do you have?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
There is NO "quick fix" for a 10/22 addict!!

"12 step" don't even help!!

BWAHAHAHA!

If you have an "original" single extractor 10/22RBM (Magnum). there is a "Fix" for it's extractor problems.

The "original" model was known as the "jamamatic".

The problem is with the extractor & bolt stop pin.

Ruger decided to add a second extractor, like the 77/22, but they didn't have to.

A Volquartsen "Exact Edge" Extractor WITH a Dakotan "WeaponKraft" bolt "stop pin/buffer", will solve those problems.

:t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.