Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most you you are already dealing with cooler weather, and hunting season. Not here, When its not raining the highs are in the low 90's. We should be seeing the last of the tropical systems now. Lili wasn't bad here, but we got about 15" rain the week before. Don't even remember the name. No damage, even to our place in Orange Beach. Just lots of water.

Anyway, Its October now, and before months end, we'll get to shoot tree rats. Still way too many snakes around. Makes it intresting in waist deep briar patches. My pecan tree hasn't dropped the first leaf yet, much less any nuts. Good many, but not like last year. This is the first year in recent memory that we have acutally had green grass all summer. I don't think it topped 100 deg. more than a handfull of times. I won't even complain about having to replant my green patches. Its just been plain nice most of the summer. Mid to low 90's humidity in the upper 80% range, and plenty rain. May sound bad for you, but trust me, it sure beats high 90's to 110.

Can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I would kill (deer) for a evening in the 60s.

That is perfect t-shirt and a long sleeve shirt weather for hunting. It was here for about the second weekend. First weekend 70s to 80s hot made you sweat. Second weekend was great third weekend it got cool and stayed there. Right now its like. 60 to 65 but pretty windy. I will be hunting in approximantly 1.5 hours :) :) :) Deer or goose one of the two.

Dean_311

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.