Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place that has WMT available, NOW, even as we speak? Is there anyplace that has it on hand, or is the whole world backordered?

·
Registered
18 Posts
wmt now

I ordered it from championshooters.com less than two weeks ago and had it within a week. I think it was just chance though. I called and they said it would be backordered for 3-4 more weeks because the shipment they had just recieved was already sold. About a week later I recieved my to bricks of WMT and one brick of eley trainer. Go figure. If you are ordering by the case, I bet it would take a lot longer. I think they just squeezed my order into a case they had already broken up to sell. Give em a call.
Bean

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: wmt now

Bean said:
I ordered it from championshooters.com less than two weeks ago and had it within a week. I think it was just chance though. I called and they said it would be backordered for 3-4 more weeks because the shipment they had just recieved was already sold. About a week later I recieved my to bricks of WMT and one brick of eley trainer. Go figure. If you are ordering by the case, I bet it would take a lot longer. I think they just squeezed my order into a case they had already broken up to sell. Give em a call.
Bean
It does take a while to get you a case. I ordered my case of wolf match target over a month ago and havent even got a shipment notification yet.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey Bean, YOU STOLE MY AMMO!!!!

I'm with Tommy. I ordered about 2 months ago, no notice whatsoever. What's up w/ you getting the ammo? I ONLY ORDERED 1 BRICK!!!! :confused: :mad: :confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
wmt

Hey 1st,
Sorry bout that. I guess it is luck of the draw. When I called, I didn't give them my name so they had no idea who I was and what order I had. You might wanna give them a call and see what's up. Could they have lost your order? I'd be mad too.
Bean

·
Registered
208 Posts
THEY NEVER NOTIFIED CONFIRMATION OF ORDER FOR ME OR ANYTHING BUT IVE BEEN EMAILING THEM AND THEY SYA THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ANTOHER SHIPMENT IN THEIS PAST WEEK BUT THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD MONDAY DONT KNOW IF ANYTHINGS HAPPENED YET.

sorry for the caps didnt know the lock was on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.