Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some information. Have a winchester 52b and during its life suffered a shortening of the buttstock. Origionally had an adjustable buttplate assembly on it. Rubber buttpad died and went to heaven. Would someone please measure the length of pull from the curve of the trigger to where the wood ends?. I have a nice
piece of walnut to make up the difference and need to know how much to put back on. Thanks,Frank

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Why not make the stock extension to fit you , easy to work out the LOP , place the stock on your forearm with your finger on the trigger now measure the gap between your upper arm and the end of the stock , this will give the size you will need for the extension . Dave

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Allen, thanks for taking the time to get the length for me. Dave and doubs, actually a good idea. This rifle has a lot of sentimental value for me. My wife bought it as a birthday present quite a few years ago. Has a kenyon trigger on it.
Came complete with sights and scope blocks. When I pulled the action out of the stock and checked the bbl date I found it was born the same year as me 1946. Yep it was a good year and a great present. Thanks guys. Frank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.