Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
  • Beware of Scammers! Does it sound too good to be true? New user has just what you were looking for? Don't get scammed! When in doubt, use escrow.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
I just need one more...
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dug these out of the safe today to take pictures and wipe down. These are my wife's pretty centerfire rifles. She saw these at a gun shows. She wanted them. They followed us home.

Browning A-bolt Medallion 223:
Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Shotgun

Air gun Wood Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel

The next one is an Ithaca LSA-55 308. Honestly I never heard of an Ithaca rifle until I saw this one. I knew a little about Ithaca shotguns because my first shotgun was an Ithaca 37 (still have it). I tried to do some research at the gun show while she was thinking about it. There just wasn't much information out there. But I knew it was pretty. I knew it was quality. She wanted it. So we bought it. We've only shot it a handful of times. Being an LSA (the L stands for Light), it kicks like a mule. But it's accurate. 馃槈
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

Wood Air gun Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel

Premium Member
I just need one more...
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew it was made by Tikka. I also thought it was an original stock because I saw at least one picture of a maple stocked one while doing the quick research at the gun show.

Premium Member
I just need one more...
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I guess it's been four or five years since we got it. I spent a few evenings researching about it afterwards, but have forgotten most of what I found out then. I do seem to recall there being a Deluxe version. Seems like there was also an LSA-65 which was for long action cartridges.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts