Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is some sort of aftermarket wide, target-type trigger available for my 93FSS in .22 Mag that is wider and more comfortable than the little, narrow thing that comes stock on the rifle?

Thanks!
me!

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I called around yesterday and found a gunsmith who had a trigger shoe of some sort sitting in his extra parts bin. It has the same width and grooves as on my 2 Remington Model Sevens. It's secured to the factory trigger with 2 tiny allen head set screws.

Makes the 93 Trigger feel like a trigger - not a toy gun.

Thanks!
me!

P.S. to the folks at Savage.....

If you monitor this site...... This little 93FSS could be such a wonderful little piece right out of the box..... But I've had to do so much to it that should have been done at the factory..... Stuff that would hardly cost you anything if done during production..... Stuff that I found aggravating and made me sit and shake my head..... Stuff like the sling swivels that I had to install that your website said it already had..... If you'd like some constructive input, I can be reached at: [email protected]

At this point, I am so very disappointed that I will never buy another Savage.

I am a 55 year old Sales & Marketing Professional. I began shooting with my high school rifle club at age 15; have been seriously hunting and tinkering with firearms since my late-20's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.