Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I'm wanting to know if anyone has purchased a Hunter scope, from Wicked Optics?

Just the name is enticing and I'd like to hear some opinions before any more consideration.

So, if you have one, please let me know how you like it and if you can compare it to another scope, please do!

Thanks a bunch! :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Viper,

Im interested in those "Hunter - Wicked Optics" scopes as well. I dug around a little bit and from what I've read, it looks like "Hunter" is affiliated with both Remington and BURRIS OPTICS.......Hmmmmmmm, if Burris is making the "Wicked" scopes, they may be a pretty good deal.

Natchez has a Hunter Wicked Optics 6-24x50 w/TT and AO for $246.00. If its comparable to the Weaver V24 or better, it would be a GREAT deal........now, just buy one and tell me how you like it!!:D We need a Guinea pig!:)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA HA HA!

Me?

Buy a scope without knowing anything about them or seeing one?

:D

I'd like a review of one of the scopes. Surely someone has a Hunter scope out there...?

:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry about that.

Target Turrets had a lot of play in them.

Power ring had to muscle to turn.

Though very clear on low power it got much darker on higher power.

Overall apperance of scope was cheap looking, came with awful caps, a bumper sticker, and no owners manual. The scope was billed as a "carefully crafted line of high quality riflescopes" which was not the case.

Hope this helps,

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the information!

I guess that is one scope that will never make it on my rifles! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.