Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Why I like Dynapoints

612 3
This is a target I shot this week using Winchester Dyanpoint bulk ammo and my Savage MKII BV (50 yds, 4 shot groups, 22X scope, separate adjustable front rest and rear bag). If I could figure a way to prevent the fliers I would have it made. I may get one of Paco Kelly's new Accurizers or a rim thickness gauge and see if that will help the fliers.

All things considered, I am happy with Dynapoints for the price I paid ($14.42 per box)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Those look just like my Dynapoint targets. Fairly tight groups for the most part, but typically a wild flier in each group. They are quite different than the Federal Champions which just do a general spray like a shotgun.

Ron

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Must be nice to find them for $14.42, around here their going for twice that!:mad:
I ordered a case at that price last month. When I went back to the same web site a week later they had gone up to $30! I should have ordered two cases. Every other online source has gone up in the last few weeks, though not all are at $30 yet. Ammunition to Go has the best deal I find, two boxes for $37, but in case lots they charge $30 for shipping. That comes to $21.50 per box (in case lots) shipped. I only paid $14 shipping on the case I ordered last month.

Dick's is supposed to have them for $20, and with a $10 coaches coupon you can get boxes for $30. Unfortunately, we don't have a Dick's within 250 miles of where I live.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.