Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started '05 with jsut 2 10/22's and no real desire to really build any more. Started saving for a gun but unsure just which it would be. About, oooh, February I guess I first started noticing that I'd see "1022" periodically. Either on the clock and a store register or just different places that wouldn't have references to a Ruger 10/22, i'd see these numbers in sequence. Thought it was abi strange but it really got frequent enough that I just had to wonder, hmmm, is someone telling me something? Then I happened to see a pic of one of revival's red/black Yukon stocks and that did it.
Now it's only May and I've got #3 partly done and #'s 4, 5 and 6 planned and stocks ordered. Don't need them. Already had a target 10/22 for the range and another for squirrels. Building these ones pretty much just for fun and to achieve different looks. Actually turning out pretty fun.
A big part of the fun is taking place here at RFC. So many of you folks have offered some great suggestions and gotten ideas into my think tank. Gotta pass a big "thank you" to all those that have helped get me on this track. Maybe a little extra thanx goes to Ed at Revival for getting my yellow/blk stock idea to become reality. It's that company alone that'll dictate what look I go for next as their customer servie and product quality has pretty much ensure them getting most (ok, they don't make a Barracuda design) of my stock business.
I think I may be jumping the gun (pun not intended) asking questions about build #6 when it's a few months of but just wanna plan early. Thanks for enduring my questions even if repetitive. I do appreciate the helpful responces I've recieved.

Take care all and shoot safe!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Theres no doubt that this is a GREAT forum. I'm glad that you have found valuable information here, but rest assured that you have given as much as you have received! We all learn from each other. Keep building and asking questions, sometimes we learn from explaining to others.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happened again! lastnight I'm sitting back watching the Nascar race. Realized upstairs was quite (wife and son:sleeping: ) so I glanced down at the time. It was 10:22! This has got to be a sign! :yippee:

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
BlkHawk73 said:
so I glanced down at the time. It was 10:22! This has got to be a sign!
You guys are sick puppies ...... of course it was 10:22 PM when I hit the sack last night, I was on a test drive earlier and drove past the bank at 10:22 AM ....... who knows!

Dave Z.

·
Registered
835 Posts
BlkHawk73 said:
Happened again! lastnight I'm sitting back watching the Nascar race. Realized upstairs was quite (wife and son:sleeping: ) so I glanced down at the time. It was 10:22! This has got to be a sign! :yippee:
------------------------------------------------------------
Aren't you glad it wasn't later.......like 3:57 or 4:10? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.