Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Who says stocker 10/22's aren't accurate??

871 5
Well i bought my first 10/22 on Tuesday and took it out night before last. I through on an old bushnell 4x32 Sportview rimfire scope i had since around 84 or 85. The first group is at 25 yards and the second is at 50 yards. This is just a plain jane 10/22 for 249.00 Canadian. I am pleased.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had similiar results this past weekend. I was tired of the rifle being so heavy with the 18" bull barrel so i gave the factory barrel another go. I shot a couple of .25" groups and a bunch of sub 1 inch groups. I am now stuck with a useless chunk of steel (the bull barrel that is). :t :)

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
RidX said:
I had similiar results this past weekend. I was tired of the rifle being so heavy with the 18" bull barrel so i gave the factory barrel another go. I shot a couple of .25" groups and a bunch of sub 1 inch groups. I am now stuck with a useless chunk of steel (the bull barrel that is). :t :)
Wrap it in sandpaper and sell it off as a stock reamer :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Win94 said:
Well i bought my first 10/22 on Tuesday and took it out night before last. I through on an old bushnell 4x32 Sportview rimfire scope i had since around 84 or 85. The first group is at 25 yards and the second is at 50 yards. This is just a plain jane 10/22 for 249.00 Canadian. I am pleased.

And it should get better as it brakes in. Might be a ringer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.