Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Who Manufactured the custom triggers?

614 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  JoeCichlid
I have searched, searched and searched and I can't find the threads with the fellow that was manufacturing his own triggers. I know there was a minor squabble and he said he couldn't meet the demand for them because they were selling so fast.

He said he would continue production but I have no sweet recollection of whom he is.

Can someone fill me in? They were such nice triggers and the new ultimate I have in mind wouldn't be complete without one.

thanks
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,137 Posts
Here is a link to is website. His last post said he was out of production for the time being, but expects to resume sales when he finds a new firm to produce the triggers. I don't know the present status of his business. Maybe he will see this post and give us an update. I have two of his triggers and they are a very high quality product.
http://www.tennesseeprecisionarms.com/

· Registered
10,095 Posts
I second that and might add, they are the best stock that I have used on any verticle grip type stock... Think Anschutz or Odyssey or Gatewood... anything like that and his flat triggers just rock!

· Registered
1,582 Posts
I have one in my last gun I did, and love it. I hope he is producing more of them, I am getting ready to start another one or so.

These things are a lot more fun than my Anschutz and Sako rifles. I don't know that I could start ripping apart and replacing, grinding, stoning, and drilling on a $1500 + rifle. But then who knows I haven't needed to yet.

· Banned
155 Posts
I'm curently running a few small batches myself and should have some anodized ones for sale shortly (end of next week). I'm still lookg for a Co. to outsource them to but I havn't found one yet that can do it for the price I require to keep them at the same price I curently have them at. Just keep any eye out on RFC and my website for the anodized triggers,

Thanks,
Chris

· Registered
431 Posts
Solo....

Let me know when you have them ready, I am still interested in shooting the photos for you. I can shoot the photos the day I get them in the mail and have then back on their way to you the next day. That is if you are still interested. BTW, I am still wanting one in purple or blue if you will have one of those when things get going again. :)

Joe W.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.