Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any gunsmiths or G22 owners in this forum who have already threaded the G22 barrel ? I can get an adapter to 1/2 x 28 made by TROS. I prefer not to dissassemble the rifle at home and risk loosing the springs. :confused:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G22

I clean it with a brass rod and patches soaked with RemOil. If I get enough time, I will disassemble it and watch where the springs fly off to. Apparently the G22 has springs that will fly off when you disassemble it. Need to take it apart inside of a large box. BTW, I'm not happy with my red dot so I'm going to install a Bushnell scope later on. The dot is too large for 100 yd target shooting.

·
Registered
218 Posts
my gunsmith is an old guy. Like real old. So I pulled the gun apart and took the barrel off for him to thread. Took only a little time. Maybe 40mins just being safe. So Take your gun apart and send off your barrel somewhere. Mine costs $70 with thread protector.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.