Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recently ( in the last week) bought Wolf Match Target or SK Jagd Match ammo? Or do you otherwise know who might have it in stock? The normal places I buy from seem to be out.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Barry :t

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AzShooter!

They do have it in stock and I ordered some. You are pretty lucky in that you can go right to the store to pick this stuff up. From their website it seems like a big shop. They seem to have good prices on guns and ammo. Is it a pretty nice place?

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
Nice store and some good sales people. I've bought alot from them over the years and it's only 90 miles away so it's a nice trip. Gets me out of the hot desert. And no one can beat their prices around here. That's good because I enjoy shooting and change guns often. Just wish I'd keep some that I've sold.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had already called Champions Choice today and they are currently out of SK Jagd Match ammo although they have some of the other grades. They do not know when they will get more. I have a couple of rifles that really like that Match ammo.

Barry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.