Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Who has the best price on new 10/22's

2080 33
I keep missing all the deals so clue me in.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Here in the Northwest, Bi-Mart always has the best prices on 10/22's.

$159.00 for the blued carbine, and $197.00 for the stainless, synthetic carbine.

They have great prices on all their guns and ammo.

·
Registered
733 Posts
nwo said:
Here in the Northwest, Bi-Mart always has the best prices on 10/22's.

$159.00 for the blued carbine, and $197.00 for the stainless, synthetic carbine.

They have great prices on all their guns and ammo.
...and about 3 times a year, Bi-Mart drops prices about $20 off that. I picked up a centennial carbine for $139 in Feb - the stainless was something like $159. They actually ran that sale for almost 2 months. Keep checking with them. The employees get a slight heads-up on the sale so it's worth asking. :t :t

·
Registered
267 Posts
i bought my carbine at walmart the other day and they price matched a raincheck i had from dicks for 149.98. Said they weren't supposed to but they did anyways. I just grinned and said thanks.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sadly walmart seems to have the best prices... if you are looking on rebuilding it that is the way to go... I work at a shop and we sell them for around $189... sometimes I feel the money isnt that big of a deal... I would rather support a local shop then WalMart

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
So far i think my brother and i might have gotten the cheapest deal @ $147.12 wally world in channelview, tx :eek:
The baytown wally world had them for $174.xx I asked for a price match and they refused to do it (knida stupid cause its all the same) so we drove to the other WW and just bought them there! :D :D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Dick's!

Here in NC, Dick's ran a sale back in April for $139. I purchased one and got two rainchecks I have yet to use, but will shortly. Personally, I don't shop at wallyworld, simply because when they have new stores open here, the locally owned businesses in the area can't compete and eventually fold. I miss the personal attention that the Mom and Pops offer, including making special orders for me, so I will look else where when I can. Dicks is in the same mall as Wally and consistantly under cuts 'em, even if it's just a buck or 5! They also help by giving discounts to local little leagues etc. So I will support them.

Curious though, In a city of 120,000 people, there is but one real gunshop, and one gunsmith! Interested to know how this compares with other cities of different sizes!

reid

·
Registered
845 Posts
Bi-Mart again...an employee owned store in OR and WA :t :t

These are the best sales they've had that I've seen so far...

$139 - regular 10/22 with one extra clear magazine (2 mags total)

$149 - 40th anniversary with two extra clear mags - that makes 4 mags total since the 40th anniversary comes with two

They seem to have some kind of 10/22 deal all the time. The guy behind the counter told me they are only making a buck or two. When you factor in no sales tax in Oregon - they have the best prices I've seen. I don't see how anyone else in the area sells any :confused:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Blazer037 said:

$149 - 40th anniversary with two extra clear mags - that makes 4 mags total since the 40th anniversary comes with two

They seem to have some kind of 10/22 deal all the time. The guy behind the counter told me they are only making a buck or two. When you factor in no sales tax in Oregon - they have the best prices I've seen. I don't see how anyone else in the area sells any :confused:
I love Bi-Mart. I may just pick up another 10/22 during this current sale. 139.00 plus the 10 dollar OSP check is pretty cheap!

Bi-Mart is having a sale on LOTS of good stuff this week. Ammo, gun safes, guns. A veritable WONDERLAND for the sportsman!

Bi-Mart always has the best prices on things. I also dont see how any other dealer sells the 10/22. Bi-Marts prices cant be beat!

Good Shooting.

·
Registered
178 Posts
4 mags??

Blazer037 said:

I just had 2 of these bought for me yesterday by my son. I got 4 mags, but only 2 per gun. A regular black one and a clear anniversary mag. According to the box that is all they come with. If you got 4 per gun somebody screwed up!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Rimfire Addict said:
I just had 2 of these bought for me yesterday by my son. I got 4 mags, but only 2 per gun. A regular black one and a clear anniversary mag. According to the box that is all they come with. If you got 4 per gun somebody screwed up!!
Guess I wasn't to clear on my post ... the extra mag deals were on sales that they recently HAD, not on the CURRENT sale. I just keep checking everytime they have a sale ... like I need another 10/22 :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.