Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Hmmm

I think there are two Shops that will install any barrel you want to the finnfire , unfortunately I cant tell you which two , as my Computer is Down ATM with a faulty MB .... [ Randy at CPC will install any barrel you want to the finnfire , + I cant help with the other ]

Matt

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
vmaxx said:
Anyboy else make drop in barrels for the Finnfire other than Lilja?
Not sure, but you wanna buy my stock Finnfire varmint barrel? :) It shot teens at times when I did my stuff correctly, .2's and .3's pretty consistently.

I have the 17 inch Lilja on there now and probably won't go back, so don't need the stocker any longer. :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steinie, thanks for the offer but I am not in the market for a barrel right now I was just thinking down the road aways. My factory barrel is getting teens too for 5 shot groups. If it will just hold that, I think I'll be alright.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Question: " Anyboy else make drop in barrels for the Finnfire other than Lilja?"

Answer: Walther.

Other : Delivery time might be around 2 months in my case for 2 stainless steel barrels from Walther in the U.S. I brought them for cosmetic purpose. The SAKO factory barrel is very accurate imho. Walther's result is excellent but can not tell the differences since I am not a competition shooter. Never use Lilja before so have no comparison data

Rgds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.