Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
None, I use

Burris Signature .22/Airgun Rings directly on the 3/8" dovetail. No Weaver base needed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe- thanks for this info- this was my first choice but I have been having a devil of a time getting these- everyone is either out or back ordered- I have an order in from Graff's that has been back ordered since Jan 19- I have one more option open that I will try tomorrow- my thought was that if it's going to be forever and a day to get these, perhaps I could use a weaver base and the signature zee rings instead which I might be able to get more promptly- but I can't figure out which base would be appropriate if I went this way- thanks for confirming my original choice- maybe magically the UPS truck will come tomorrow, but I'm not going to hold my breath

·
Registered
664 Posts
Turkey Creek

Tasco's 3/8" to Weaver base adapters won't work with Burris Signature Zee Rings because they are slightly oversize off-spec. B-Square also makes 3/8" to Weaver adapters with a more secure clamping system (two screws instead of Tasco's single screw), but I don't know if they'll work with the Signatures or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.