Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
My 7000 best group at 60 yards is 5/8 of an inch with Federal game shok,and about 3/4 of an inch with winchester power points.This is straight out of the box.The 7000 is the best auto I,v ever shot,but I'm not crazy about the stock and trigger.Just got done modifying the trigger according to the threads I,v read,and it feels like a completly new trigger(its great).Cant wait to get back out and shoot to see if my groups improve.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'v never had any problems with mine jamming.I'v shot the remington 36 grain hollow points and they do a lot of vertical stringing,they have done this through 3 of my 22s, there for their designated waste ammo.The stock is a fiberglass composit stock and is light feeling.I like one with a heaver gurthier feel,but its ok,I just like wood.The balance of the gun feels a little funny compaired to my other 22s its front heavy,but when you put a scope on it it feels better.After you shoot your first group with the ammo scope combination the gun likes you'll quickly forget all the things that you didn't like about the gun.Its a great gun but there are a few improvments that can be made.Do a search on this forum about the gun and read the glowing reports,it will shoot with guns that cost 3 to 4 times it does . :t

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
french and moon....,
Go to the Remington section and read the recent discussion in "Remarks about Remington ammunition...". Seems to be quality problems with Remington .22s.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention.The vertical stringing I get with remington ammo is after I sort through the stuff.Before I sort through the stuff my groups look like a buck shot group at forty yards(real bad).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.