Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

This is my first post. Hello everyone, I'm from the UK.

Great site, full of very helpful advice.

I'm after some new action screws for my Brno model 2 in 22lr.

I can't tell from Eric's page which screws will fit, the standard screws or the American? :eek:

Has anyone got the same rifle and got the right screws?

Hope you can help me.

·
Premium Member
58,721 Posts
I don't know that anyone has ever addressed this issue as the model 2 is a Brno and Eric caters to CZ's, but I'd be near willing to wager the screws for a lux, trainer would work perfectly.

Gerald

·
Premium Member
3,961 Posts
I would contact our good friend Denny: On this forum PM Brnomann. He should be able to set you up with the authentic Brno action screws, assuming he ships to UK. I would avoid ordering anything from Eric Brooks due to his hit/miss responsiveness. JMO.

·
Premium Member
58,721 Posts
Personally I would leave it original unless someone in the past has butchered the originals. best regards Mauser410b.
I would use the allen heads for the ease of use over the slot screws, but I'd keep the slotted screw (well marked mind you) so the rifle could be returned to original.

I would contact our good friend Denny: On this forum PM Brnomann. He should be able to set you up with the authentic Brno action screws, assuming he ships to UK. I would avoid ordering anything from Eric Brooks due to his hit/miss responsiveness. JMO.
I completely understand that sentiment, hang in there guys there is help coming, at least for the screws and some other nice products! Thats all I can say for now.

Gerald

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.