Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Where's my money?

711 6
Hello to all,

It's been about three months now and I still haven't seen my rebate money yet. Isn't this offer over soon? Anyone representing Remington here can tell me what's the scoop? I paid in good faith and now it's up to you guys from Remington. WHERE'S MY MONEY!!!!????

wmrimfire,22
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Offer was over in early July. You will probably have better luck taking it up with Remington. I pick up a 2nd 597 with this offer and had a check back in 3 weeks. I almost threw mine away because it looked somewhat like junk mail.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smoky said:
Offer was over in early July. You will probably have better luck taking it up with Remington. I pick up a 2nd 597 with this offer and had a check back in 3 weeks. I almost threw mine away because it looked somewhat like junk mail.
smoky,

I'll do just that. I've been waiting for a good enough time for them to do the good deed.

wmrimfire,22

·
Registered
626 Posts
The rebates that I got($20/rifle) came from the sporting goods chain, not Remington. Remington wasn't involved. One of the rebate forms was a combo for either a Marlin, or a Remington, which ever you bought. The forms went to a common processing center, not Remington. One of mine took about 10 weeks; I called Remington, they couldn't help.

jrobb

·
Registered
10 Posts
jrobb45 said:
The rebates that I got($20/rifle) came from the sporting goods chain, not Remington. Remington wasn't involved. One of the rebate forms was a combo for either a Marlin, or a Remington, which ever you bought. The forms went to a common processing center, not Remington. One of mine took about 10 weeks; I called Remington, they couldn't help.

jrobb
...I bought mine from a mom-pop gun shop and the rebate came from Remington themselves...

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vicg said:
...I bought mine from a mom-pop gun shop and the rebate came from Remington themselves...
vicq,

Found out that my check was issued to the wrong address. It was returned to Remington. They're gonna reissue the check to the correct address. let's hope it comes in a bout another month.

wmrimfire,22

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.