Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The only PMC .22 ammo I have found locally is the Sidewinder. So far I like it fine, but several guys have suggested other PMC loads. Where is the best place to purchase different loads and bricks?

Also which loads do you recommend for hunting or target shooting? I know for instance that there are 4 or 5 different Zapper loads. Or like all the rest, should I just get a couple of boxes of everything they make and let my guns decide?

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I'm lucky, Trader Sports, about an hour from me, keeps PMC stuff in the aisle by the case. Just bought 2 more cases of PMC Zappers today for 118 bucks a case, a buck eighteen a box.

Can't beat that deal with a stick. :)

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Markbo said:
You can still by ammo in Kalifornistan? ;)
Yeppers. In fact, I wheeled out 15,000 rounds today, 3 cases of .22's total, but we were only counting Zappers on the earlier post... :)

I think they call that an arsenal around here in the papers, doesn't matter to them that they are only .22's, and we buy same lot purchases to keep our accuracy up....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.