Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a Contender frame.I already have Butt stock,forearm and 21 inch barrel so all I need is a frame.So where is the cheapest place to get a Contender frame?Does it come with the hardware to connect the butt stock?Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
contender frame

Unless you can find one used, I don't know if you'll be able to get one right now. About a month ago, I started looking and doing some research. I think Thompson is between models now. They aren't shipping any of the original and the G2 hasn't hit the stores yet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Make sure to use a licensed dealer.
Bean

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Another place to check out would be www.gunsamerica.com, as well as some of the gun auction sites out there. Another place to check out is local pawn shops. A few weeks ago a buddy found a super buy on a like new Contender frame at his local pawn shop.

Other than that, start hitting the gun shows.

Larry

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I just bought mine at www.gunbroker.com 180.00

there is only 1 on there right now and its a bit older. But just last week there were 4 on there for sale. Expect a price of about 175-225. There are a bunch of contender stuff on ebay as well but no frames.

I just bought a .223 SS 14" Hunter from Ed's. Hes a good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
162 Posts
t/c contender

t/c said two years ago it would have the g2 out that winter. winter went to sping and sping went to winter and here whe go into spring and know g2. thats why i had to buy a encore

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.