Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant find it anywhere. i posted a couple questions yesterday and when i came back on the check it later that night, it was gone. i cant remember the name of it exactly but it was something like "For all you Barracuda Fans...." or somthing.

i cant even find anything about it by searching it.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
You're right it's gone. I tried two different searches and nothing. I even tried pulling up my past posts as I had posted in the other barracuda thread. I think it pretty much pertained to mike announcing the new colors and stating how to place your order through him. What happened to it?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Mspohn said:
As much interest as these stocks generated, I think we would all know what happened to the thread.
Agree,

Admins, could you shed some light on this?

Many of us are planning new rifles around these stocks. If there's a problem, please let us know.

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Mr. Turner,
We are currently working on a decision concerning your request. When a concensus is reached we will notify you via an email or PM. This is a situation Admin wishes to handle in the manner which is best for RFC. We ask that no selling/advertising be done until then. Your patience appreciated. Thank you.
Admin4

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I'm thinking that perhaps another RFC sponsor that would be a direct competitor of these Barracuda stocks may have voiced thier dislike of this where as these barracudas aren't done by a RFC sponsor. I hope this isn't the case but...I do have my feelings on it. :1t
Seems to be quite a bit of stock competition lately and the thread in question went a qhile before being pulled. One would think any wrong-doings in the thread itself would've gotten it ended quicker. Have never had any negative dealings with any vendors that support RFC so I cannot venture any specific guess. Just seems odd... :(

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
BlkHawk73 said:
I'm thinking that perhaps another RFC sponsor that would be a direct competitor of these Barracuda stocks may have voiced thier dislike of this where as these barracudas aren't done by a RFC sponsor. I hope this isn't the case but...I do have my feelings on it. :1t
Seems to be quite a bit of stock competition lately.
That kind of speculation could very well fuel some bad feelings. I would think for the good of everyone you might want to keep that to a minimum.

It is actually against forum rules to advertise in the forums unless you are a sponsor.

Godspeed JL :Angel_ani

·
Registered
873 Posts
First things first guys! I never intended to cause more problems. It seems like I am that cartoon character who had the dark cloud that went everywhere with him.

I agree with Wolf that speculation is fruitless. I probably first voiced my concern for this in more than one email or pm.

Now I would like to bring something up that Wolf mentioned. When I was an advertiser on RFC there was no end to people selling who were not advertisers. In fact not long before my departure I did a contest to let people guess what my pet peeve about the site was. Anyone remember?
In the short time I was a sponsor here I personally did more to try to promote the site than any other sponsor to that date. Since that time I don't know because as you know I did not spend much time here. I not only gave the "pet peeve" stock away but I also sponsored an auction for one of our members who lost his job and I gave a stock for the auction. I am also the one who came up with the idea to give Indy his "ultimate" 10/22 and solicited donations as well as product from other sponsors and provided the stock to make this happen. It was my constant hounding of Indy to tell us what his idea of the ultimate 10/22 was that gave birth to the "ultimate 10/22 forum".

My point in all this is to tell you that I emailed Indy to tell him to take my banner down because of all the bad feelings toward me. I told him I didn't really feel too welcome. He told me that I would always be welcome and that was before he got his ultimate! He also told me that I had two months credit left and when I got things sorted out that I could ask for the credit to be applied. During the time I was away from RFC, everything changed, and quite honestly I have no idea who to contact.

Let's just sit back and be patient and let Admin figure this one out!

Mike

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Mr. Turner,
We are not here to rehash the past or make conjecture about the future. We are concerned with the present and what is unfolding. There are 4 people who own the boards now. Mr. Indy does support work and is no longer listed as an owner of RFC. You can send an email or PM to any of the 4 you choose for info or as a contact. Indy does not take part in any Admin issues unless he is actually requested by one of us. His opinion is highly valued by us though.. When the 4 of us can get together and reach a decision we will notify you by email or a PM. Any conjecture by anyone on RFC is nothing but speculation as they cannot observe what is really going on. Again, your patience appreciated.
Thanks,
Admin4

·
Registered
873 Posts
I hope it is ok for me to post this and I believe it is or I wouldn't be doing it. :) I have been in contact with admin and can tell you that what they did was for the best interest for everyone involved. They truly were watching out for their members and I fully appreciate that. It is being worked out and I hope will be brought to resolution soon.

I have tried to answer each email that has been sent to me but if I missed answering any please send again. I really can't relay any info here just yet but as soon as I am given the ok I will post another announcement.

Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.