Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked all over the site and all I could find was a charity drive for existing Team RFC members. I'll bet I'm not the only newbie on the site who is wondering (at least I hope not).

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
For making a small donation to charity to you become a member of Team RFC. You get access to the clubhouse, the ability to post attachments, a larger mailbox for PM's and stuff like that. Its a small yearly donation that goes to charity!

·
Registered
18,731 Posts
If you pay a site fee, you get a few extra advantages and are them a member of Team RFC. You were givin this option when you signed up. You can join any time. I don't remember what they are, but there are some features on the site that are available to RFC team members only.

·
Registered
18,731 Posts
If you pay a site fee, you get a few extra advantages and are them a member of Team RFC. You were givin this option when you signed up. You can join any time. I don't remember what they are, but there are some features on the site that are available to RFC team members only.

·
Super Moderator
10,334 Posts
Along the left side of the first screen, to the left of the sections, " ... Cooper, CZ, Kimber, Henry, ..." , click "Be A Team RFC Donor." Near the bottom of the next page, click "Continue to Donate Now." On the next page, click "Team RFC 1st time donation only." I would go thru these links, so you can read each page. Or you can go straight to http://www.rimfirecentral.com/rfcshop/index.php?crn=206&rn=376&action=show_detail

Edit: Even though you found it while I was typing, I'm leaving this Post for anyone else that might be looking.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Well worth the money folks. What you can learn and teach here is rarely found anywhere else. Its only fair to help our administrators with the kitty - its the least we can do to continue having it for our use. :bthumb:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Soon as this poor college kid can scrape the cash together, I'll be signing up myself. The knowledge available here is more than worth the small donation!

·
Premium Member
3,961 Posts
Soon as this poor college kid can scrape the cash together, I'll be signing up myself. The knowledge available here is more than worth the small donation!
That's a great attitude and right on the money. :t I do believe all the "Team RFC" donations flow right through to charity. I think RFC rotates thru different charities in $1000 increments.

·
Premium Member
58,699 Posts
You're dead on as usual Dave, I joined because I'd gotten so much out of the Forums I figured it was the least I could do.

Gerald

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Mechanical Engineering Tech, I'm attending Central Washington University at the moment. Trick is to stop spending the cash on ammo for my MkIII and 10/22 long enough to sign up. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.