Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Check this site out CLC custom Grips He uses a lot of splalted wood. check the karelian birch. he also explains that most spalted wood needs to be stabilized. (impregnating the wood with a hardening polymer, under pressure. i think) He has some impressive single action grips.I'm still working on my sub conscious to let me pay $150 for a set of handgun grips. almost there, if i could quit buying 10/22 stocks. :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
K-man said:
Check this site out CLC custom Grips He uses a lot of splalted wood. check the karelian birch. he also explains that most spalted wood needs to be stabilized. (impregnating the wood with a hardening polymer, under pressure. i think) He has some impressive single action grips.I'm still working on my sub conscious to let me pay $150 for a set of handgun grips. almost there, if i could quit buying 10/22 stocks. :D
Those are some impressive grips! I hear my two single sixes and blackhawk calling!:D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
K-man said:
...I'm still working on my sub conscious to let me pay $150 for a set of handgun grips. almost there, if i could quit buying 10/22 stocks. :D
:yeahthat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.