Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,972 Posts
No this is common, great rings, bad customer service.

I order BKL from brownells, sinclair international or air guns of arizona to name a few.

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
been looking everywhere no one has been able to get them in stock I just found a local store that is usually over priced that had a set for $16.95 and i jumped on 'em gonna call and if h e has another I'm gonna jump on them too:t --JMJ--

·
Registered
58 Posts
i orderd from them today and thy reply to me :

Your order item is currently not in stock. The lead time for the product is 1-4 weeks. You can check stock of this product with our distributor Brownells.com or Sinclairintl.com. We can either keep the order on back order for you or we can cancel it. Please reply with your decision.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Not defending BKL at all, but I've learned if you want BKLs you just have to live with their timeline. I always make it a point to order two sets at a time. I have had two sets on back order from Brownells for about 4 weeks now. LOL Good luck with your order.... they eventually come... it's just the eventually part that is aggravating. Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I ordered a set from Brownells last night because their website shows they are in stock.

I guess they are not in stock?
Do not sweat your transaction with Brownells. They are absolutely the BEST gun parts/accessory supplier out there when it comes to customer service.

Give them a toll-free call Monday a.m. with your order # at the ready and you'll be convinced, too.

800-741-0015.

odell

·
Registered
463 Posts
The 'wonderous' thing about BKL is that they even give poor service to the big names such as Sinclair and Brownells - I don't know what they have for a 'supply chain' but if BKL doesn't have it in stock then its a crap shoot with their non-existant customer service!
On top of that its apparent that nobody has clued them in on sights such as this where they generally receive poor marks over the last year or so.
Many good products but they apparently REALLY don't care about their customer base.:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I ordered from Brownells on Saturday evening and got a notice that they shipped today.

I tried ordering direct form BKL several months ago and after several weeks of not hearing anything and their voice mail was full, their fax was even busy...as instructed by visa, I mailed them a letter cancelling my order.

Anyway, Brownells has them in stock right now. About $25 shipped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.