Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few extra BX-25s and a couple of 100 round boxes of extra ammo in mine originally. I used it for my NEF Versa Pack when I went on a road trip and now I want to set up the TD in it again. I’m looking for some new ideas to load with it.

What do you keep with yours?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,113 Posts
Whats in my bag?:D

4 bx 25 magazines a tri mag loaded with Velocitors, and a bx 10 in the gun and 2 bx 10s in the backpacker buttstock. A machete, a lighter, some para cord, a poncho, a leatherman, a roll of tape, , more ammo, asprin, Balistol Wipes , battery for the optic, micro fibre lense cloth. Money , a credit card, flash light. And id like a SR 22 , but dont have one yet. Oh yea, foot cream and a pair of good socks.

And I ditched the skinny nylon strap and put a cushy neoprene rifle sling on it.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
10 pack of 10 rounders in a pelican with 3 bx25s in the other pocket. Extra sleeve has a couple hundred minimags. The backpacker stocked ones just have extra mags and a box or 2 of whatever they shot last, but those bags done have the extensive pockets.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good grief, what don't I? Inside, a 4X32 scope with QD rings, a water purification straw, some cord, one of those really compact sleeping bags and probably some stuff I forgot. My TD is in a Magpul backpacker stock, so there are always 3 spare mags loaded in the stock and one loaded in the gun. On the outside pockets; magnesium fire starter, waterproof matches, tinder pieces, thermal blanket, a couple hundred rounds of vacumn-packed ammo, two BX25's, a 10-22 tool, fishing line and hooks, mirror, compass, knife, flashlight, "pump-up" radio, chlorine tablets, whistle, pencil sharpener, simple first aid kit.

And that's just the stuff I can remember right now.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Are you sure you wanna know? Lol

Water filter straw ✅
Knife ✅
(Sog seal pup, sog trident tango folder, jungle primitive
Taurus tx22 2 mags ✅ Water filter straw ✅
Knife ✅
Gun ✅.22
Ammo 200rd .22✅
Stuff for fire tinder ✅
lighter ✅
Magnesium fire stick ✅
Bandages ✅
Belt (can double as tourniquet) ✅
Hand sanitizer ✅
Travel paper tabs ✅
Multi tool ✅
Batts ✅ aaa and aa (2each)
Mini led light ✅
Flashlight ✅
Headlamp ✅
Crank power charger/light/radio ✅
Para cord ✅
Ibuprofen ✅
Aspirin ✅
Antibiotic ointment ✅
Zip ties ✅
Metal cup ✅
Pepper spray ✅
Toothpaste and brush ✅
Super glue ✅
Tweezers ✅
Electrical tape ✅
Mosquito net ✅
Mosquito repellent ✅
Rain poncho ✅
Food (2 mre’s) ✅
Space blanket ✅
Muscle shirt ✅
Tee shirt ✅
Jeans ✅
Underwear (2 pairs) ✅
Tights for cold weather ✅
Medicine (Coumadin, lisinopril, aspirin✅
Tylenol ✅
Ibuprofen ✅
Rubber gloves ✅
Phone charge cable ✅
18650 battery ✅
Floss ✅
Hand wipes ✅
Eye drops ✅
(2) mre’s ✅

And I have more stuff I need to add. Weighs under 20lbs too

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Are you sure you wanna know? Lol

Water filter straw ✅
Knife ✅
Taurus tx22 2 mags ✅ Water filter straw ✅
Knife ✅
Gun ✅.22
Ammo 200rd .22✅
Stuff for fire tinder ✅
lighter ✅
Magnesium fire stick ✅
Bandages ✅
Belt (can double as tourniquet) ✅
Hand sanitizer ✅
Travel paper tabs ✅
Multi tool ✅
Batts ✅ aaa and aa (2each)
Mini led light ✅
Flashlight ✅
Headlamp ✅
Crank power charger/light/radio ✅
Para cord ✅
Ibuprofen ✅
Aspirin ✅
Antibiotic ointment ✅
Zip ties ✅
Metal cup ✅
Pepper spray ✅
Toothpaste and brush ✅
Super glue ✅
Tweezers ✅
Electrical tape ✅
Mosquito net ✅
Mosquito repellent ✅
Rain poncho ✅
Food (2 mre's) ✅
Space blanket ✅
Muscle shirt ✅
Tee shirt ✅
Jeans ✅
Underwear (2 pairs) ✅
Tights for cold weather ✅
Medicine (Coumadin, lisinopril, aspirin✅
Tylenol ✅
Ibuprofen ✅
Rubber gloves ✅
Phone charge cable ✅
18650 battery ✅
Floss ✅
Hand wipes ✅
Eye drops ✅
(2) mre's ✅

And I have more stuff I need to add. Weighs under 20lbs too
Please post pic of the bag you keep this in!!! And the scale you weigh this on. Dang, that's a lot of stuff!!!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Please post pic of the bag you keep this in!!! And the scale you weigh this on. Dang, that's a lot of stuff!!!!
Will do. The scale is a body weight scale, wife bought it, its called an arboleaf...i think it was over 100 bucks. I weigh myself then weigh myself with the bag strapped to my back.

To be clear, everything thats in it was purposely used with weight being considered. Like my mosquito repellant...its a small pump version that weighs hardly anything. Medicines are in tiny zip lock bags, the LifeStraw is removed from package an in a zip lock. The knives are lightweight. I had a 9mm and ammo in the bag but that added lbs (not oz) to the weight. I think I only had 100rds of 9mm and two full mags and the pistol was a sig p365....but I took that out because the taurus was SIGNIFICANTLY lighter and 200rds of ammo weighs much less...and the taurus even has a burris fast fire 2 red dot on it with a extended 22rd mag.

I'll post pics at lunch, but its just a regular multi pocket booksack. It weighed 17lbs before I added 2 mre's to it so I was estimating 20ish lbs with those. I'll reweigh it this evening. I'll have to sneak it past the wife because everytime she sees my "bug bag" as she calls it, she makes fun of me. lol

·
Registered
715 Posts
Took some pics for you guys. I changed bags a while back, I was using a Nike school book sack my kid gave me but this kswiss bag is better suited to this. I did weigh it with the kswiss bag too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts