Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just curious as to who is getting what kind of accuracy out of your 93 FVSS. Curently the best groups I've had, has been with CCI TNTs. Got some Remington Premier to try out too.

Dave Z.

·
Registered
19 Posts
93 FVSS Accuracey

I took my new 93 FVSS and fired it for the first time today. I have a 2.8X10 Simmons Aetna scope on it. I tried CCI Maxi Mag 40 grains bullets, The 30 grain Maxi Mag + and the 33 grain Remington Priemiers. The Remington Premiers shot the best with the CCI Maxi Mag + (30 grains a bit less accurate). My gun did not like the 40 grain bullets. I was consistantly getting 1 inch to slightly better than an inch spreads, my best 3 shot spread was about .75 inches. This was all at 100 yds.

I was very happy with the performance of the gun. I'm not what you'd call an expert shot and I think the limiting factor on the accuracey was me.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply VAL, I picked up a couple boxes of Remington Premiers to try out the other day, we'll see how they do.

Dave Z.

·
Registered
3 Posts
93 FVSS Ammo

Mine likes everything Best was Win Supreme 1/2" but several cases jammed and have to be pryed out too hot to much expansion. the rem bt shoot very good under 3/4" but way to the right I have shot everything made but Fed Prem. & CCI tnt. The only HP and SN I can get to both shoot in the same place Is the reg Win HP 40gr and the Solid Nose CCI Maxi Mag 40. Their groups shoot the same N & S and just 1/8"apart Everything else shoots 1 1/2" high and left or right or 1 1/2" low and rt or lf this was 10 shot groups @ 100yds. with bipod and 1 sand bag in back, Mine has had some tigger work on it got tired of pulling it forever till it finally would go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.