Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I placed an order for 3 bricks of ammo and the order stated the shipping weight was 40lbs:eek: . A brick cant weight 13.3 lbs right. Ill be checking on this one.Lets see what shows up at the door. So does anyone happen to know how much a brick of 40 gr .22LR weighs? Thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hello, I placed an order for 3 bricks of ammo and the order stated the shipping weight was 40lbs:eek: . A brick cant weight 13.3 lbs right. Ill be checking on this one.Lets see what shows up at the door.
I checked a case of Blazer 40 grain. The box says it weighs 50 lb and that is for the entire case containing 5000 rounds. That comes to about 5 lb a brick. They must be using some serious packing for your shipment.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This was from Able ammo but please not to give them a bad name.I had cleared the shopping cart once or twice making up my mind.I"ll call them to see just whats on the way to me.I think the price was inline but the shipping weight is out the window. lol

·
Registered
867 Posts
I suggest you check it PRONTO!
Too many places claim the order has shipped, and you're screwed.
The alternative is to refuse the shipment and send it all back to them.
Demand a refund.
Good Luck!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I CALLED them this morning and he gladly made the price adjustment to my payment . ALL sins are forgiven and Able Ammo is a FINE company to deal with.Id buy from them any time . These things happen on occasion.:t

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.