1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Lee :t
Congrats. I like the pics. :)

Antlurz said:
Wow....

Green grass in January... I guess I'm living in the wrong part of the world.. :(

Sulking in front of my computer...
Ron,

There must be something wrong with us northerners. We finally have e-nuff snow where you cant see the dead grass. Besides he is in a T-shirt :( The last time I was just in a T-shirt, was before October. Thats 3 months ago :( Come on. Oh I can look on the bright side, only 4 months more to go.

Dean_311

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i had a lite jaket over the t-shirt. Its really warm down here though. The green grass on the first pic is fescu and its always green around here. The seconed is my yard and i dont have a clue what that is.:D Ill trade you some green grass for some snow...whad do you say...:p Our corn food plot, you can see behind me on the first pic.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
GREAT Shooting, Lee!!!

Squirrel closed up here in Illinois a couple days ago....

Went out rabbit hunting today. I got 3 and the brother got 4. Dad and sis were blanked... :)

Looks like some nice hunting!!!!

We finally got our first snow of the year, yesterday!

Rabbit hunting is so much better with snow!!!!

Good luck Bud! :D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Good hunt'in there Lee.
I know you had a good time.:)

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
You want snow?

10/22 said:
Ill trade you some green grass for some snow...whad do you say...:
So you want some snow? Ever notice how we are always wishing for something we don't have?

We have lots of snow up here for you. Now as for myself, I am wishing for green grass...

mike

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gosh, i didnt think i would get this many replies. Thanks though, I did go rabbit hunting new years day and got 3 and missed 2. All the snow was melted though...REALLY muddy.:( If it snows agin ill be the first one to be out coyote hunting.:D :t

·
Registered
497 Posts
Alberta just sux right now only 4-6" of the white gold, the mountains are bare when they should have feet. (they) are predicting a drought coming on this summer, many farmers are not even going to plant crops. The wild animals should be in awesome shape for this fall.
Yes, Alaska Mike, send some snow this way, please.:)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Trade snow for grass???

Bwhahahah....

Mama didnt raise no idiot, box it up and mail it. ;)

We dont have nothin for snow here. About 2 in to 4in. Normally should be measured in feet.

Bowhunting season is done :( Squirrel and rabbit is still on :) I will be hunting when I get done with school tommorow:).

Dean_311

·
Registered
615 Posts
Re: You want snow?

Alaska Mike said:

So you want some snow? Ever notice how we are always wishing for something we don't have?

We have lots of snow up here for you. Now as for myself, I am wishing for green grass...

mike
Don't have it, don't want it!! Snow that is.

Great shooting Lee. 175 yard neck shot! Gotta love that.

About the fourth good frost this morning. 31 degrees when I left, upper fifties right now. Greeen grass, yep, but only the cooler types. Centipede turned brown about a month ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.