Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the official word that GG and the rest of the Californians are starting up sanctioned RBA matches at their home range in Jamel, CA. Welcome to the RBA you guys. You'll love it: The10 ring is twice the size as on the USBR target, and you only have to touch the x ring to get an x. Much better on the ego.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Thanks Mike, but I had a chance to shoot 3 targets indoors yesterday. Averaged 245-12x. That's gonna get me in the top 5 at some matches you guys shoot, but nowhere near the top. It's gonna take a while, and I can feel the need to ratchet the equipment scale up a few notches. *Note to Email Match shooters - When you get comfy at 25 yards, make that step up to 50 and shoot it a lot*. The LaLa land shooters have been like pigs at the trough (sp) winning the 25 yard match. Now we are gonna pay for the gluttony. :D GG

p.s. that's "Jamul", CA....will have to let Dave Burton know :(

p.p.s. pronounced Hah-Mool. Yeah, like anybody cares :eek:

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
And I thought I talked funny.......Hah-Mool! I was close though I called it JA-mool........ Live-n-learn, I reckon.

Hope everything goes well for you Gordy! Dave and I are going to a 50yd Fly-shoot tomorrow..Ought to be interesting! JL

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
GG,

I see you are a range master now. Of course you know as such, you have to shoot better than the rest. Don't want to put any undue pressure on you though.:p

Lapua Multimatch Ultra is what I have been shooting since I got my Suhl. I'm very happy with the way it shoots in my rifles. Rifle ammo combination is still better than my wind reading ability.

Your scores will improve once you get used to that extreme long range 50 yards. After all, it is twice as far as you guys are used to.:D

Glad to see you shooting in a sactioned organization. Chaulk up another one for Joe Haller.:t

Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.