Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Welcome Friends

319 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  gn luver
We have two new experts posting who can add a lot to this board. One is www.Gunstocks.com who has very attractive gunstocks at moderate prices. With a little help from him even a tyro will look like a pro. The prices are moderate and quality is excellent. Another expert is using the name XXring and the website is WWW.martincustom for skilled repairs :t Both folks are my kind of help and we can all get our Winchesters in like new condition. If your Winchester is tired and needs a makeover you have come to the right place. With the advise from weekenders like me and the new pros everyone's Winchester will be in like new condition! There are people who hiss and spit about commercial posters on the boards but they are full of sh*t, the commercial guys are a great asset and need to be welcome with open arms for all the good they provide to the board community. The real purpose of this board is to have fully functionong rimfires and exchange information as well as meet with others of our kind.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,412 Posts
I'll echo a welcome to the "commercial" folks. Just 'cause they're commercial, does not mean they don't have an interest in shooting sports, or rimfires in general.

I'll go one further, I've read posts from several of the commercial posters here, and don't recall ever reading a "send me the rifle, and some money and I'll fix it/mod it" post. They've offered sage advice, insights in to the techniques they use and nearly universally, have been praised for the "commercial work" that others have asked them to do.

Very valuable RFC members, supporters and contributors.

Yes, WELCOME FRIENDS!

· Registered
282 Posts
I can vouch for xxring, he has done a great job on an old 1903 Savage for me and he has one of my most prized posessions right now converting it to a 17 HM2. The man knows his stuff about rimfires and is very much into shooting them for a hobby. What more could you ask for? Someone that is into the guns as much as we are and actually enjoys fixing them.

Jimmy

· Registered
260 Posts
I'm a new kid on the block myself as i just discovered this site about a month ago,but i already feel right at home with all the concern and help shown me,so i welcome anyone else commercial or not.(gn luver) Max W. Ne.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.