Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have an old Weaver K4 scope that has very poor glass, do they have a lifetime warranty? I dunno if the seal has leaked but it looks like a hazyness on the inside of the lens. If they have a lifetime warranty i want to send it back, anyone know?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Waever warrenty

I resently sent a T-15 scope to them for repair. They repaired it no questions asked, for the service charge. It was back in aqbout 2 weeks.
I have had several dealings with the company and am very satisfied with their services.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
If you are talking about the older weaver scopes (steel), the new company doesn't warranty them. You will have to get the old company to fix it, and they charge you for the whole repair. All of the newer aluminum scopes are made in Japan and are warrantied by the new company, now owned by Meade Optics.

Chunckchucker

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chunckchucker said:
If you are talking about the older weaver scopes (steel), the new company doesn't warranty them. You will have to get the old company to fix it, and they charge you for the whole repair. All of the newer aluminum scopes are made in Japan and are warrantied by the new company, now owned by Meade Optics.

Chunckchucker
Ahh ok, thats good to know, thanks.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Dunno, haven't had a warranty problem yet. My Weaver 4X has cost me about $.80/month for YEARS of reliability. Having said that, I will likely find the reticle all scrunched up like a dead spider the next time I take it to the range. :eek: Ohhh, I hope not! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.