Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the advice I received here I placed an order for 3 WeaponKraft bolt buffers last Wednesday through their website. Less than an hour and half later I get an e-mail stating my items would be sent off that same day! Just arrived today! Great service! :t No , make that exceptional serivce! :t I would not hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks also to all those here who helped steer me their direction!

Just installed the buffers in both of my 10/22s - heading to the range!

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Dakotan is a good guy to deal with. Quality products and service....just don't get any better.

·
Registered
209 Posts
452 shooter said:
After all the advice I received here I placed an order for 3 WeaponKraft bolt buffers last Wednesday through their website. Less than an hour and half later I get an e-mail stating my items would be sent off that same day! Just arrived today! Great service! :t No , make that exceptional serivce! :t I would not hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks also to all those here who helped steer me their direction!

Just installed the buffers in both of my 10/22s - heading to the range!
same here... had it in like 3 or so days from when i placed my order! thanks again dakotan... awesome stuff!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I ordered a buffer on the 7th (saturday evening) and had it by Thursday, not bad for regular everyday snail mail.

Excellent service from Reed, just as I expected.

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.