Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to contact HawkTechArms all this week to order some parts. I got an email reply to my first inquiry, but when I tried to ask some follow up questions... Nada. I tried calling, but their voicemail box was too full to accept any more mesages.

I know in the past they've been very responsive, but has anybody else experienced something similar this week? If it wasn't for the full voicemail box, I probably would have taken the lack of a response personally. :D

Does anybody know if there is a difference between the gold colored RimfireTech "modified" v-blocks that HawkTechArms sells and the black V-LOCKS that RimfireTech sells directly?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not me,
I ordered an adjustable trigger/sear/hammer kit and received it within a week.
A couple days after ordering, I emailed to find out when and if the product was sent. They replied within a day.
When I had a problem with one of the items, HawkTech immediately referred me to the proper manufacterer contact.
That was yesterday.
Not sure who you emailed, but I just used: [email protected] - "Dan".

(not affiliated with them in any way, I swear)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I believe they had a death in the family and had to travel.Give him some time to get back in the swing.Slow

·
Registered
656 Posts
Does anybody know if there is a difference between the gold colored RimfireTech "modified" v-blocks that HawkTechArms sells and the black V-LOCKS that RimfireTech sells directly?
The only difference between the gold and the black v-blocks is the color.

:Blasting_

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.