Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

wards westernfield

640 12
Well guys picked up a wards westernfield a few weeks back and just getting around to posting pics of it it's not much to speak of but with a little TLC think it could turn out nice.
Traded an $69.00 dollar Mosin Nagant for it and think i got the better deal, some will sat differently but oh well. anyway if i can get these pictures to load will show it to you all so here goes.

Sorry for the wrong date i just took these today and the batteries in the camera were dead and when i put new ones in I set the date wrong

Sorry for the bad pics not good with the camera.

Kenny.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Kenny, nice rifle. :bthumb:

I can see who here influenced your photography style. :D

Looks like Mossbergman's pics on his tailgate.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks just like my Wards Western Field #47, which is a Mossberg 46B. Missing a #4 Mossberg peep sight. That's what those 2 screws in the reciever area are for.
Got 2 extra #4 peeps just need the disk for them going to try and do a refinish after this weekend going to the big TULSA show see what i can find there.

Wish i could talk the MASTER HUGGY into refinishing it for me i'm not to good at it but will give it a try.

HUGGY are you listening:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll trade you a mosin for it any day
Torpedoman thanks for the offer, I have had numerous Nagants and although i like them i don't like them as well as i do my MOSSBERGS i have 10 now and have had others that i either sold or traded.

I do know where to model 35's are that i may make an offer one after the show this weekend in Tulsa anyone interested in one?

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I inherited a Western Field 04M 491A that looks very similar to Gunlover's. My problem is that it's in pieces. Any chance you can post pictures of the action and it's components? Thanks.
Go here: http://home.epix.net/~damguy/ for exploded views and all things Mossberg. It should help you out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.