Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Price on the 200 packs have recently gone up to $69.99 at my nearest WM. pay the 8.25% tax on top of that and they have become quite pricey!! Too much so, for just plinking or extensive group shooting. Wish they were more reasonable, it's a fun cartridge to shoot.

Registered
Walmarts prices reflect actual (distributor cost), delivery, and set margin. The first two are variable, the store cannot change margin nor markup on non replenishment contracts (guns and ammo for example. ). Beware the small mind suspecting a false reality 馃憗馃憗

Registered
Just ordered some 17 gr. V-Max from a Dist. yesterday that I've bought components from for over 60 years. My wholesale cost was just under $16/box. And, yes, the prices are dynamic in the present environ. These were about 30垄 each vs. 38垄 for the present price of the V17's @ WM, when they have them. Never said that WM was gouging nor meant my remark to be read that way, only that there were significant increases taking place in the price of 17HMR ammunition. It isn't unique these days, by any means. Availability of a lot of specific ammunition has been a real issue and remains so. And for some components, like certain powders & primers, it is worse. All have experienced cost increases, when they are available.

Registered
Holy crap Batman!
I just sold my cz .17

I was going to sell my ammo. But prices are crazy.
Gonna hang on to it. I have several of the A17 boxes. I found them the most consistent in my cz.
I haven鈥檛 been shooting .17 lately so haven鈥檛 paid attention since pre Covid.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts