Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
CCI Accuracy

Hello,

Did you try the CCI's? I tried them in my Ruger, and the accuracy was horrible, Couldn't get a group out of them for nuthin. Went back to the Hornadys ( same session at the range ) and started getting fantastic accuracy again, so it wasn't something going south with the rifle (or operator LOL).

Just curious if others are seeing the same thing.

DOD

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a Savage 93R17 and it shoots the Hornady pretty good, with no wind, 3/4" groups @ 100 yds...sometimes. With CCI though, it does 3/4" at 100 ALL the time. It likes the CCI better than the Hornady. The Remington does not do very well compared to the Hornady.

With my T/C barrel, the Hornady shoots the best, the CCI prints shotgun patterns.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its the walmart on telegraph rd in so county.if you come across the jb bridge get off on telegraph rd and make a right.denny dennis in fenton has it also but he is up too 12.00 box,he has the hornady and cci.i have the hornady and love it ,havnt tried the cci yet.need anything else email me [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.