Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I followed these guys from the beginning. All the way back to when Mike Bush first talked of converting a Remington 40x from single shot to repeater with full size magazine. When they finally came up with a ground up rifle, I wanted one. However, I was shocked like everyone else at the price. So I waited and kicked the idea around for years. This year I ordered one, and before it got to me, I ordered another. One is a 360 and the other is this one. Now I get it. Now I understand the cost. I understand all controversial talk, with the love it or hate it. I’m on the love it side of things because both of mine ordered straight from Vudoo perform as promised.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Automotive tire Rolling stock

Vehicle Motor vehicle Rolling stock Red Art

Automotive tire Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm with you STR - sent two CMP 40X/XB actions to Jonathan Elrod for the repeater conversion early on, before the V22 was released, and enjoyed shooting them in PRS/NRL-type matches for a year before the temptation to try the newly available V22 got to be too much to resist. Sold the 1st 40X, which I'd barreled with a Benchmark 3-groove, to finance the purchase of my 1st V22 action, which I barreled with a 22" Krieger in sendero contour.. Wasn't all that long before a couple of guys that I shoot with had me order them in Vudoos - one a complete rifle, the other a bbl'd action that I stocked with a McMillan adjustable A5. I now own three of the Gen 1 repeaters, a Three-60, and a couple of V22S single shots...it's an addiction!

·
Registered
349 Posts
STR at least you learned the lesson not to wait now. Should have bought it back when you wanted it. See people spend as much as a Vudoo getting CZs and others to shoot accurately when they could have just bought a Vudoo from the get go! LOL Wouldn't trade my Vudoo for anything. Been shooting it for 5 years now and couldn't be happier. Serial number 10. It is an addiction though as I just got a Gen 2 a few months back in a slightly different configuration.

Also great looking rifle! What's the 360 look like?

Number 1
Plant Tree Gas Vehicle Cannon

Number 2
Plant Tree Machine gun Air gun Trigger

·
Registered
744 Posts
Rob01 - I've always liked Manners' Elite midnight camo. Never put a V22 in one, but do have an EH1A on a M700 in 6XC. I'll attach a photo of it, just in case you've ever wondered what CeraKote sniper gray looks like with a midnight camo Manners...

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
The grey looks good with the Midnight Camo. I wasn't concerned with the color as I ordered the barreled action separate and found the TCS on sale on the Hide. Just lucked into the color but really like it. Most of my centerfire are uncoated steel barrels so figured I would do it with the new Vudoo too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
STR at least you learned the lesson not to wait now. Should have bought it back when you wanted it. See people spend as much as a Vudoo getting CZs and others to shoot accurately when they could have just bought a Vudoo from the get go! LOL Wouldn't trade my Vudoo for anything. Been shooting it for 5 years now and couldn't be happier. Serial number 10. It is an addiction though as I just got a Gen 2 a few months back in a slightly different configuration.

Also great looking rifle! What's the 360 look like?

Number 1
View attachment 331710

Number 2
View attachment 331711
This is my 360. Both of your look great! I bought both thinking I’d like one more than the other and sell off the one I like least. I like the 360 better but not because I feel a great difference between them. Only like it better because of the Manners stock and overall combination of parts. I also have two other rifles in chassis.
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
This is my 360. Both of your look great! I bought both thinking I’d like one more than the other and sell off the one I like least. I like the 360 better but not because I feel a great difference between them. Only like it better because of the Manners stock and overall combination of parts. I also have two other rifles in chassis.
View attachment 331762
Nice rifles!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I followed these guys from the beginning. All the way back to when Mike Bush first talked of converting a Remington 40x from single shot to repeater with full size magazine. When they finally came up with a ground up rifle, I wanted one. However, I was shocked like everyone else at the price. So I waited and kicked the idea around for years. This year I ordered one, and before it got to me, I ordered another. One is a 360 and the other is this one. Now I get it. Now I understand the cost. I understand all controversial talk, with the love it or hate it. I’m on the love it side of things because both of mine ordered straight from Vudoo perform as promised.
View attachment 330118
View attachment 330119
View attachment 330120
Ozzie, is that you?

MB

Reactions: STR Original
1 - 20 of 25 Posts