Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Volquartsen does limit the amount that a dealer or distributor may discount their products to 10% off Volquartsen suggested retail.

Volquartsen had a price increase effective 1/1/03 and the new Volquartsen suggested retail price for the Target Hammer is now $36.25.

To abide by Volquartsen's max discount limit of 10% off retail, we set our price at $32.60.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Rob & Paladin...

Rob,

Alan at Rimfire Sports is correct. Like them, I will soon be raising my price to $32 and change. I have a few products left from last years inventory, which are priced accordingly. However, when they are gone, I will be instituting a small price increase just like everyone else.

Paladin,

While you can shop for Volquartsen products all over the web, I can assure you that you will not find any prices lower than those of the sponsors here at RFC. In addition to low prices, when you buy from people like myself or Alan @ Rimfire Sports or any other sponsor for that matter, you are in a small way, helping support RFC.

Take care,

Dan (Hawk)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.