Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would the approximate value of a 513S in very nice original cond. be? I am not looking for one in mint cond. since it would used on a regular basis. What kind of accuracy do they produce?
Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
257 Posts
513S cost me $89

I guess I should take off my mask now, because I think I stole this one. I just bought a 513S Matchmaster in reasonable shooting shape for $89 Canadian from a dealer. (He does not have any more, or I sure would have added to my collection.)

Mine is a shooter. It was drilled and tapped for a scope mount, and the stock had a crack at the wrist. Since I wanted it for shooting, primarily Prairie Dogs and an informal carrying around rifle, that was no problem for me at that price.
A repair was done to the stock, and a quick trip to the range showed me that this one will hold its own with just about any other .22.

You do get lucky once in a while, this one was my turn.

·
Premium Member
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies...I have been keeping my eyes open for one at a "reasonable" price for a while .They are not real easy to come by at any price it seems.I have never seen one in person only on line . Around $500.00 --$600.00 is about what I figured. Next time I'm in Canada I'll keep my eyes open for another $89.00 one.!!. Good deals do come along from time to time.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Picked up a modified 513 S a year or two ago for $275. Had forearm cap added to stock and an early weaver scope with stieth mounts. Guy sold it right because of modifications. It is one of the most accurate .22's that I have,and I have a lot. Shots better than my 513 T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.