Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
In a normal week I work 5 days a week 40 hours. Alot like the rest of you. I had some vacation and personal time built up. With deerseason rolling around next week, I decided it was time I use some up. From Friday the 8th at 6:00pm till Sunday 16th I only have to work 6 hours. Nice!!

How many of you take off work to hunt?

Even though Im sure I will be done hunting the first weekend I still will hunt every day.

Dean_311

·
Registered
661 Posts
Over last weekend I took the following mon-tues. off and was camp bound. Some rainny weather created a little downtime, but i brought the shotgun with me once it lightened up. Scored a turkey hen, and 2 cottentail and 15 GBT over those 4 days. Was great, :) leaves are changing and falling. Was Actually out for fox & maybe a yote but none to be seen this outting. Maybe next time. Novermber being up, I've saved some vacation and will use it up just before first weekend opening deer season. Then I have 1 left I'll squeeze in somewhere between the holidays to make another nice long weekend. I could kick myself in the azz for chewing up a whole week in the spring, but it was equally as enjoyable.

Success!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I work a job where I work 7 12 hour shifts then I'm off for 7. I go to work on Friday nights work until the next Friday morning then I'm off until the next Friday night. When I take leave ,which I just did last pay period, I get three weeks off. I get my normal seven days off, leave for seven days, normal seven days off, then back to work. I always schedule leave for the dove season opener and the gun deer season opener, which is why I was on leave last week. I get lots of time in the woods.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.