Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine's not as good looking as TangoTwo's, but it sure shoots good. It arrived today, and I slapped a BSA 36X Platinum in a set of $10 Tasco rings, and headed for the Salem indoor range. Even with the factory stock and no tuner, it shoots darn near one hole groups at 25 yards with both WMT and Eley Club Orange. I shot a couple of USBR targets with it. 249-6x with WMT, and 248-10x with the Eley. I've got 30 rounds of Lapua Midas to try tomorrow.

I've never shot anything with a trigger that breaks at less than an ounce, and I was experimenting with how she likes to be held, but I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to do better before the end of the month.

I know I'm not the only one with a new toy for the online matches. It's going to be an interesting season, isn't it! :D

Renegade

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
WELL!... Thats just dandy!......Now I gotta contend with two of 'em!

Haha!.... Congrats on your new toy! If it shoots half as well as T-Twos, your gonna be tough to beat! JL

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
That trigger does take a little getting used to. When you get it all figgured out, I think you will like it. Nice looking rifle. You'll have to post some pics here for everybody to look at.

Ken

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
Renegade and Tango gotta stop it with the Suhl stuff, or I'm gonna find myself with another .22 bouncin' around here!

Suhl fever settin' in, and I havn't even shot one yet :p

Pics! Need Renegades Suhl pic!

Conrats on the new rifle!

:) :t

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.